Sadeen Group operates the “https://sadeengroup.com” website.
This page informs you of Sadeen Group’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you, the user, use this website and the choices you have associated with the data you have chosen to share on it
Sadeen Group takes personal privacy very seriously, and it considers users’ data privacy to be one of its highest priorities when it comes to the user’s experience while using its website.
Sadeen Group does not collect users’ personal information unless they agree to provide the website with the information. When the users choose to provide the website with their personal information, they are giving Sadeen Group their permission and consent to use that information for the stated purposes listed below in this Privacy and Data Policy page. However, if users choose not to provide Sadeen Group with the requested information, it might limit the features that users can use on this website.
What we collect
The information requested by Sadeen Group will be used to provide a website feature or a service to users in the best way tailored to their needs. A description of the website’s intended use of that information, how that information is collected, security measures that Sadeen Group takes to ensure the protection of the shared information, and how to grant or revoke for the collection and use of that information will be detailed and fully described below in this Privacy and Data Policy page.
The information Sadeen Group collects may include but are not limited to:
1. The domain that the user accesses Sadeen Group’s website from.
2. The user’s IP address.
3. The date and time the user accessed the website.
4. The operating system of the user’s device.
5. The browser the user is using to access the website.
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages the user visited on the website.
7. The URL of the website the user came from, if they clicked a link there that brought them to Sadeen Group’s website.
8. The user’s phone number.
9. The user’s address.
10. The user’s location when they use the website.
When a user visits Sadeen Group’s website through a mobile device, usage data may include information such as the type of the mobile device they use, their mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of their mobile device, their mobile operating system, and the type of mobile Internet browser they use, unique device identifiers, in addition to other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from a website and is stored on their device to provide a customized user experience to collect and track information and in order to improve and analyze the website’s service.
Users’ computers only share information in the cookie with the specific website that provided it, and no other website can request that information.
To learn more about cookies www.allaboutcookies.org
Use of data
Sadeen Group uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To maintain the service it provides users with.
2. To notify the user about changes of its services.
3. To allow users to participate in interactive features of its service when users choose to do so.
4. To provide users with the needed support.
5. To provide analysis or valuable information so that it can improve the service.
6. To monitor the usage of the service.
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues that may occur on the website.
Disclosure of data
Sadeen Group may share this information with third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance its visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
Sadeen Group may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate its service (Service Providers), to provide the service on its behalf or to assist Sadeen Group in analyzing how its service is used.
Third-party contractors have access to users’ personal data only to perform these tasks on Sadeen Group’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Legal requirements :
Sadeen Group may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation.
2. To prevent or investigate a possible wrongdoing in connection with the services that is provided.
3. To protect the personal safety of users or the service or the public.
4. To protect against legal liability.
Some of the services on the website allow you to send emails to different Sadeen Group-related websites. Sadeen Group will use the information users provide, such as email addresses or phone numbers, only to respond to their inquiries. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, Sadeen Group recommends users not to send sensitive information such as credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms.
If such information is required while using the website, it will be via a web page within the website that clearly states the page’s name, purpose and that its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors/users may be deleted when or if they are no longer needed.
Sadeen Group takes many precautions to ensure that the information it collects is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of the organization and the parties it shares that information with. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. Sadeen Group also uses numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on its servers and related systems. The security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
Sadeen Group takes the following specific steps to protect users’ information:
1. Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to user’s information.
2. Anyone with access to users’ information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
3. Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
4. All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secured passwords and other security precautions.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by the website’s systems.
Links to other sites - Backlinks
Sadeen Group has no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
All users can do the following at any time by contacting Sadeen Group via email or phone number provided on the website:
(1) Ask for a list of personal information Sadeen Group has about them, if any.
(2) Request a change, correction, or deletion of the user’s personal information.
(3) Request Sadeen Group to avoid collecting any information in the future (opt-out).
If a user does not wish to have cookies stored on their device, they have the option to turn cookies off in their browser. However, turning off cookies may impact how the website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact other websites users visit, as they will not store browser cookies as well.
If needed, whenever Sadeen Group collects any sensitive information (such as credit card information), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. Users are able to confirm this by looking for the “lock” icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with “https”.
Sadeen Group represents operating businesses and investments across various sectors and countries with a great expertise in the market.